Social distancing is now a part of our life; at the grocery store, the playground, and when gathering with friends. We know that we can carry on with our lives, but we need to maintain a safe distance. You may be wondering how to buy a new construction home during this time; it’s no different. The good news is, there are many virtual options available now that help you learn about and explore a home before you even step inside in person.
While the ultimate decision will likely come from viewing a home in person, let’s start the decision-making process from your living room! When you see a home online that you are interested in, follow these five steps:
- View Photos and Videos of the home online. Try using a computer screen or device larger than your phone.
- Virtually walk-through the home (with the 3D tour link in the listing.)
- Google Map the street and take a stroll around the neighborhood.
- Request that your broker previews the home on your behalf and video-call to answer questions about specific areas of the home.
- Request a private tour of the home to get the “feel” that doesn’t always come across online.
MN Custom Homes always makes sure that each new construction home listed on our website will provide you with comprehensive details. By highlighting the interior, exterior, and quality throughout the property, buyers can assess the home where ever they are at the moment. For every home we bring to market, we have the following created:
- Property Webpage
- Professional Photography
- Professional Videography
- 3D Tours
- Digital Floor Plans
- Highlighting of Key Features
There will never be a way to replicate visiting a home in person, but these virtual tools can get us 75% of the way there. MN Custom Homes is the industry leader in the digital home buying process by ensuring that every Buyer has the most comprehensive suite of information for their decision-making process. For more details on any of our homes or to discuss any of the virtual tools we use, we would love to hear from you!
Ready to learn more? Check out our online resources to review homes and book your private tour.